VSR automatically combines two batteries when charging and isolates two batteries when not charging. Built-in LED indication when VSR engages.
VSR (Voltage Sensitive Relay) or ACR (Automatic Charging Relay) are automatically controlled switches that allow two batteries to be combined when charging, and to be isolated when not charging and current is draining from one of the batteries. When used with battery switches, VSR helps to reserve a fully charged battery at all time, avoid the dead battery and possibility of towing on the sea. D-VSR is an upgraded Digital version of VSR with enhanced features like 12/24V system support, dual-port sensing, much lower standby power consumption and better reliability.
- It allows two batteries to be charged from your alternator. Once your main starter battery is sufficiently charged, it will begin charging the second battery too. Automatically combines two batteries when charging and isolates the two batteries when not charging.
- Fully automatic with emergency override
- No voltage drops comparing to battery isolator diodes (0.6V).
- Dimensions fits Heavy Duty Modular Fuse Box Series (BF43x) and Battery Switch, matching mainstream products in market (BEP style)
- Robust Glass Fiber reinforced Nylon enclosure
- Built-in LED indication (ON when VSR engages)
- Port for remote LED indicating VSR status (LED not included)
- Surface or panel mount options provides flexibility when installing
- Optional Storage Mode allows zero power consumption when engine is off.
- When you do not need this device (VSR) function, you can cut off the red line and connect an ON-OFF switch to control the device’s power off. Normally, if the boat or yacht is not used for a long time, turn off the VSR to achieve zero power consumption when it is not used for a long time
- If the VSR equipment is installed in a place that is difficult to see, it can be installed by an external indicator light, installed in a place that the operator can easily see, such as the instrument panel, and the negative pole of the external light is connected to the black line to be cut on the VSR equipment.
- After the engine stalls, the left house battery discharges to the upper left load device,and the VSR disconnects when the battery voltage drops below 12.8V.The start battery on the right will not discharge to the device when the battery on your left is not charging, it is used up. But at least there is a little battery on the right that allows you to start the engine.
- Nominal Voltage | DC 12V
- Combine / Open Voltage | DC 13.3V / 12.8V
- Continuous Current Rating | 125A
- Intermittent Current Rating | 140A
- Power Consumption | 10mA (Standby) / 330mA (Engage) / 0mA (Storage Mode)
- Certification：CE IP67
- Product Size: 69 x 69 x 57.65mm
- Package Weight: 240g