This tiny waterproof stereo is great for applications where limited space is available. Even though it is only gauge size, it can still power up to 4 speakers with 40 watts peak power per channel.
This stereo has no CD player. Instead it has an AM/FM radio and RCA Aux audio inputs on the rear which can be used to play the audio from iPods, portable satellite radios, etc. It also will play your digital MP3 or WMA files when you connect your MP3 player or Flash drive to the rear USB port MP3 players will also be recharged.
- 160 watts total peak power (4 channels x 40 watts each)
- Corrosion resistant solid aluminum chassis
- RCA Aux-in for patching in the audio from any external source
- USB for connecting MP3 players, smart phones or flash drives
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Charging through USB
- Meets ASTM 117 salt/fog standard against corrosion
- Faceplate meets waterproof IP-66 standard (resistant to rain and splashing, but not submersion)
- Backlit sealed rubber buttons
- Positive LCD display with LED backlight
- Mounting Depth: 2 3/8″ (not including wires)
- Cutout diameter: 3 1/8″
- Overall diameter: 4 1/8″
- 1 year manufacturer warranty