Seafirst Hydravlic Steering System MO 100H for small engine under 95hp (Standard wheel turns : 4.5 lock to lock)
Steering kits includes
- Application Guide – Single Engine
- Model Description
- CSH 018 Helm Pump: Front Mount Helm pump 18cc
- SOC 2512H Cylinder: Front Mount Outboard cylinder. When ordering, specify the engine model.
- SF OIL 15 Hydraulic Oil Hydraulic oil: 1 liter x 2 bottles. SAE NO 15.
- NH 04-SS-07 Hydraulic Hose Hydraulic Hose: 1/4, 7 meter x 2pcs
- Accessories included Helm pump fittings, Helm pump mounting hardware kit,
- Accessories kit OAK-300 (Bleed tube, Funnel, Oil supply tube)
*The Steering Wheel is not included in the package.
System Model MO 100H Applicable Outboard Motors Cylinder SOC 2512H
Yamaha 4 stroke : From 20hp to 90hp
Yamaha 2 stroke : From 30hp to 95hp
Honda 4 stroke : From 20hp to 70hp
Suzuki 4 stroke : From 20hp to 70hp
Mercury : From 30hp to 90hp
Tohatsu 4 stroke : 30hp to 90hp
Tohatsu 2 stroke : 30hp to 90hp
*Caution : Cut the Wing Nut type transom mount clamping screw if any. It could be interfaced with cylinder when fully trim
If steering wheel is rotated in clock wise, oil is pump out from the port (right port from the front view) into the port of cylinder (Port side).
This cause the cylinder tube move to the port side, which move the boat to right side (starboard). Oil displaced from the opposite end of the cylinder flows back to the helm pump.
For steering in the opposite direction, simply turn the helm pump the other way.
When no course corrections are required, the inbuilt lock valve holds the outboard engine stationary.
- Maximum Durability
- SS 304 Shaft
- Lock Valve Inbuilt
- Interconnecting ports (Black plugs) for dual stations of steering
- Common dash hole mount for easy replacement with other brand
- Stainless steel shaft with hard chrome plate
- Aluminum tube with anodizing
- Aluminum arms with anodizing
- Stainless steel lock nuts
- Compact Design for less space installation
- Install for single and multi engines
- Balanced cylinder : The number of turns lock to lock is equal port to starboard