Laser Open Carbon
- Designed for experienced spearos, the Laser Open Carbon is a lightweight and powerful railgun.
- It’s compact, minimal, hydrodynamic, very maneuverable and offers the best aiming view.
- It comes with a 7.0mm Sandvik, shark-fin shaft with a single barb and a tri-cut point.
- Open muzzle’s single socket hosts two round rubber bands.
- Anatomic handle D’Angelo II low profile with new stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism adds extra 7cm of loading length and shaped grip in white color that fits in every spearo’s right hand.
- Ergonomic design, standard loading pad, reel base, 2×17,5mm black over amber bands with dyneema wishbones for supreme power.
- 30mm pure Carbon barrel 2,00mm thick provides stiffness, low profile carbon rail minimizes friction.Available also with left-hand or universal grip.
- All Pathos reels can be fitted.