Mares Smart Apnea Computer
The new Smart Apnea represents the evolution of the Nemo Apneist, becoming the benchmark dive computer for the most demanding spearfishermen and freedivers.
Smart Apnea is very simple and intuitive to use. Managing and accessing all functionality is now a breeze, thanks to new improved software and two control buttons.
Instant depth information, dive time, water temperature, descent and ascent speeds, can all be viewed on the display during every dive.
Recovery time is always visible while preparing on the surface, a critical function for planning a safe dive.
Programmable alarms: (depth, time, recovery, speed, hydration, etc.)
Expanded memory capacity stores up to 9 dive sessions; while reading and data sampling every second.
The data stored for each individual dive is easy to review, allowing for precise planning of your freedives for recreation, competition, or training.
LCD segmented display and scratch-resistant mineral glass provides exceptionally visibility and reading.
A new advanced-performance microprocessor combined with the latest generation depth sensor, optimize battery consumption.
Maximum operating depth 150 m.
– Segmented LCD display
– Instantaneous depth, dive time, recovery time, temperature
– Descent and ascent rate
– Customizable alarms (depth, time, speed, hydration, recovery time)
– One second sampling rate
– Advanced performance microprocessor
– Latest generation depth sensor
– Updatable firmware and data download with aftermarket Dive Link Interface
– Battery Duration Approx. 200 hours of diving over a 2 year time span
– Max displayed depth 150m/492ft
– Resolution Resolution 0.1m until 99.9m – 1m at depth deeper than 100m In ft. it is always 1ft
– Temperature -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to 122 °F
– Logbook memory 20-30 hours of dive profile at 1-second sampling rate
– Expanded memory capacity stores up to 9 dive sessions
– Display Mineral glass – Diagonal 31 mm / 1 1/4 inch
– Clock Quartz clock, time, date, dive time, displays up to 999 minutes